Come drop anchor at Safe Anchorage
5.0/5 rating (1 votes)
Based in Port Owen.
PORT & STARBOARD:
Two rustic Weskus self-catering units with the names of "Port" and "Starboard" with fully equipped kitchens and bathrooms - just a stone's throw away from the Port Owen waterways.
Rustic Weskus Self-Catering & B&B Units named "Port" and "Starboard".
Each unit boasts the following:
- Fully-equipped Kitchenette
- Bathroom (with Shower only)
- DSTV (full bouquet) and Wi-Fi
- Safe off-road parking
- Direct access to Marina from jetty
- Adventure-friendly. Space for storage of bicycles, canoes, paddleboards etc.
- Family / child and pet friendly
- Braai facilities
- Picnic lunches provided on request
- Additional bedroom in main house on request
- Afrikaans & English speaking hosts
If staying on a B&B basis, our guests have a choice of a continental or traditional (eggs, bacon etc.) breakfast.
EXPERIENCES CLOSE BY:-
- Bokkomlaan - where the unique bokkoms are dried and traded
- Regional flower heritage and fynbos zones
- Fishing Museum
- Upmarket restaurants
- Spectacular riverfront sunsets for photography
- Laaiplek Fishing Harbour with sea and river views
Contact: Graeme or Gloria Clemitson
063 499 8944 / 064 872 2940